Heather Jo - yougn models

Heather Jo yougn models
Heather Jo

About Heather Jo
I was born and raised in South Dakota where I graduated from high school in 2006. I currently attend South Dakota State University with a declared double major of electrical engineering and Spanish / mathematics minor. I love meeting new people, experiencing new things, going to new places and having fun with it all! I have a great sense of humor and enjoy working with others.


-I am also a PADI certified Scuba Diver :-)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heather Jo yougn models

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 102 lbs
Bust: 0"
Waist: 25"
Hips: 31"
Cup: D
Dress: 2
Shoe: 7.0
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Experienced




Heather Jo yougn modelsDue to my very busy schedule, I am currently accepting paid assignments only. However, I am accepting very very LIMITED TFCD shooting. Just ask, I may say yes! :-)

**Interesting pic's online:

Heather Jo Hughes - topless

Heather Jo hughes @ Playboy fresh faces

Heather Jo Hughes - playboy hot pic

Heather Jo Credits
* International Bikini Team Dakota Regional Model Search 1st place Winner 2010 * Miss Renegade Classic 2010
* Teaseum Calendar Miss March 2010
* RockHardWeekend's RockHardGirl Contest Winner 2009
* Face of Club CrazyHorse
* Playboy's Cyber Girl (June 09)
* American Curves Swim Edition Spring 2009 Publishers Picks
* American Curves Swim Edition Spring 2009 (pg 38-45)
* "Page 3 Girl" in El Sol Magazine (Dec 2008)
* Right Cross Entertainment Knockout of the Week
* Playboy's "Real American Woman" feature (Dec 2008)
* Playboy's Fresh Faces (Nov 2008)
* Playboy's Retro-70's Painted Model at Playboy Mansion
* Renegade Classics Promo Model 06/2008
* TeaseUm Bikini Model
* Lingerie Vault Model
* R & R Fashions Model
* Hotlegs USA Model
* National September 11th Awareness Museum [Spokesmodel]
* Secret Deodorant [SpokesModel]
* I represented Aspire International at the Millie Lewis American Model and Talent Convention held in Orlando, Florida. [ 3rd place in the spokes person competition, 2nd place in the photography competition and I was a finalist in the overall commercial teen competition]



MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/HeatherJo