Brandyce Lee - photos girls

Brandyce Lee photos girlsBrandyce Lee

About Brandyce Lee
I am a pleasure to work with, I will climb trees, rocks and even mountains to take a good picture. ;0) This is my passion and what I want to do, I give 100% @ all shoots and functions. If you would like to work with me please message me and I will review your work and get back with you! Thanks!
Jason Lee is My favorite photographer by far! I suggest every model shoot with him! You will notice my port is filled with his work! He's amazing! Kellie Maines, his wife, is awesome as well, she goes to all of his shoots with him. She's a stunning model and one of the best people I've ever met!

If you haven't got a reply from me through MM it means I haven't signed on in a while so you can email btrowell49@gmail.com to reach me easier and faster. I am really only accepting paid work at this time, while accepting VERY limited Trade work if you are a fantastic photographer.

Brandyce Lee photos girlsoh, and one more thing...I WILL NOT PAY TO SHOOT WITH ANY PHOTOGRAPHER, SO IF THATS A PROBLEM FOR YOU, DO NOT CONTACT ME! THANKS!

Brandyce Lee credits:
Hawaiian Tropic Model
Hawaiian Tropic Celebrity golf tournament (05-06)
Total Action Trivia girl (television show) (08)
body paint model @ 70's lingerie Playboy Party (July 08)
XFC Bikini model (07-08)
Rebourn Couture Commercial (08)
XFC commercial(08)
Christian Audigiere Fashion show (model) (08)
RUNWAY fashion show (model) (08)
Stuff Magazine lingerie model search winner
Brandyce Lee photos girlsMiss Dasiy Duke- Harley Davidson (2008)
Biker Profile Magazine (08)
Teaseum Swimsuit model
Teaseum 2010 calendar girl
Condom depot calendar 2009 (covergirl)
Dallas bull calendar 2009 (july-covergirl)
Lingerie Football League- QB and Team captain (GO TAMPA BREEZE!) (08)
lflus.com (Tampa Breeze)
Guitar World Magazine ( November 08)
Fox 13 Morning Show- Sports Fannatic model
West Coast Villian Girl (November 08)
FHM's High street honey
Stare Magazine (January 09)
American curves (SPRING 2009 SWIMSUIT EDITION)
Fui Fui swimwear (january 09
Mybikinibrazil.com (swimwear-january 09)
Condom depot television (January 09)
Rebourn Couture Street Team (Jan. 09)
kiwi swimwear model (Jan 09)
Starlett TV contract model ( feb 09---on going)
Link Ladies golf calendar (09)
JM Magazine (April 09)
Maxim's Hometown Hotties 2009 semi finalist
suits you swimwear website
Bone Babe of the Week @ http://theboneonline.com/babes/index2.html
Maxim Magazine August 2009 (published)
Brent Allen Business Card. 2009 (love him!)
Krown Magazine Cover 2010
Elder Ford (lfl) promo model March 2010
True Sin Clothing Model March 2010

Brandyce Lee won and placed in several bikini contests

**

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/brandycemarie