Jacqueline Marie, cute hot girl

Jacqueline Marie, cute hot girlJacqueline Marie, cute hot girlJacqueline Marie, cute hot girl
Jacqueline Marie

About JM Jaguar:

Hello I'm JM which is short for Jacqueline Marie. I'm a model, college student, and graphic designer. I live in Tampa, FL but often travel. I travel anywhere my career takes me, I'm willing to travel outside of the U.S. I frequent Baltimore MD, New York City, Orlando FL, and Playa Del Carmen in Mexico.

Modeling is a serious career and passion for me. I love what I do and as a result work extremely hard at it. I'm really into an edgy, alternative style but equally enjoy doing lingerie, bikini, lifestyle, fashion, sports, and glamour. My goal in modeling is to turn my model name into a brand, image, and attitude. Once my website is up I'll be starting my own advertising campaign...gunna put those years in college as an advertising major and graphic designer to use! After that, sky's the limit:)

If you are here for business, I look forward to working with you. Please contact me at your convenience.

When contacting me about a shoot please include:

Dates
Location
Type of shoot
Compensation
Additional details: (Wardrobe/Hair/Make-up/Travel, etc.)
Your full name
Your nick name, business name, or alias
Phone number


Links To:

Model Social Networking Pages (MM, OMP, etc.)

Your Website (not MM, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)


THANK YOU P

- Jacqueline Jaguar

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: 36"
Waist: 26"
Hips: 36"
Cup: C
Dress: 4
Shoe: 8.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: No Answer
Skin color: Olive
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Experienced


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/JacquelineMarie