MissLeBlanc - girls state

MissLeBlanc girls state
MissLeBlanc

About MissLeBlanc
WILLING TO TRAVEL ANYWHERE>>All Costs Must Be Covered!

Hey! I'm a fun loving girl who loves to smile and heat things up..I'm somewhat new to the industry (1 year) but am learning quickly so book me while you can

I love direction from photographers and I'll do whatever it takes to get the shot! Don't be surprised when you get me behind your lens


MissLeBlanc girls stateAlthough I am still new to the industry I will ONLY be doing paid shoots (within reason of course) but will and do consider otherwise under certain circumstances. My rates are standard of course.

However that being the case I am open to SOME TF depending on the assignment, photographer and their experience. It is important to me that you can and will be benefiting my port.

I would love to have, take and apply advise from anyone willing to offer it. It's the only way to get better!

I MAY do SOME implied depending again on the photog and assignment, however I will NOT being doing any NUDE shots for anyone unless I deem it to be beneficial to my port!

MissLeBlanc girls stateI LOVE LOVE to travel and will certainly do so however my expensives must be covered If I have not met you then I may require references from you!

Hoping to hear from you! xoXOxo

MissLeBlanc Credits
Photographers I Have Worked With:

WForrest Photography x7 MM #92179
Keeny Photography x1 MM #71677
In8 Photography x3 MM #755
CAS Photography x4 MM #247537
Matthew Cousins x4 MM #2995
Anthony Brown x4 MM # 520496
Matt Robinson x3 MM #26165
MobiusFoto x3 MM #417097


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/missleblanc