Ms Pixie


hot ladies girls gallerr pics
Ms Pixie

Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 94 lbs
Bust: 34
Waist: 27
Hips: 31
Cup: C
Dress: 2
Shoe: 6.5
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Shoulder Length
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White
Experience: Experienced
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Shoot nudes: Yes


hot ladiesWelcome to my journey. I am new, short and older then the average model. I do have chronic medical issues that at times take me away from the path I travel. I cannot snap a picture nor whistle worth a dam. I am not here for riches, fame or notoriety. I am on a journey and by reading this you will choose to either be a part of it or drift on by. I leave the door open for you.

My deepest passion with in me is art. It steals my breathe when I view it, hear it and feel it. It brings forth emotion from me that cannot always be defined in mere words. It puts me outside the box when I dream and gives me daily challenges when I think I cannot take one more step. It enflames the inner spark of my existence to be a part of an artist's thought. Perhaps he/she is trying to say something. Perhaps they seek that one shot that will define them in life. Perhaps they just want to bring forth beauty and encapsulate it if just but for a moment. I want to be that muse for you should you require the need.

hot ladies picsAgain I am not here for riches nor fame. I know who I am. I am not here for a boyfriend but the journey to make a friend, be a part of their life for how ever long I can. and perhaps at the end of the day, know I stood next to a great soul that made a difference to me. Art can say so much of who we are, who we have known and what we have learned. My journey is to walk this road and be a muse to the great artist in the world I have the pleasure of working with. For this I thank you for walking with me if you did. For this I thank you for gift you have given me which is your time, kindness and the honor to work with you.

The choice I now lay at your feet. Best wishes to you all.

Note: One deep scar (belly button to past hair line). Its usually photoshopped out just so you know, its a big one, 6 tats, only ears pierced. Right now hair is black and shoulder length. 4 small scars from belly button to lower ribs..from gallbladder surgery, 1 small scar under each breast from Aug surgery July 2009.


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/apixie