Jaimie Bernhardt


hot ladies
Jaimie Bernhardt

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 0
Waist: 24
Hips: 27
Cup: n/a
Dress: n/a
Shoe: 8.5
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: No Answer
Skin color: White
Experience: Some Experience
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Shoot nudes: No
Genres: n/a

hot ladiesHi my name is Jaimie and i am a fitness model.. I havent had a lot of photo shoots but am looking forward to shooting with some great photographers. I love fitness and have many goals to become a fitness model.

Nick Name
Jaimielynn
Dream Job
Working In The Fashion Industry
Biggest Turn-Off
Hair-less Men
I'm Obsessed With..
Animals
Tom Brady, David Beckham, Tyson Beckford, or Channing Tatum?
Tom Brady
hot ladiesThis is why I’m hott...
Im Nice, Down To Earth, And Funny
If I were stranded on an island and could bring only one thing
My Blankie
3 things all men should know
1. Girls Do Like Sports!!
2. Just Bc You Buy Us A Drink We Wont Go Home With U
3. We Love Food More Than Just Salads!
Favorite Campus Hotspot
The Brew House
If I won the lottery…
Share It With My Family
My best friend would describe me as
B Said Im Sexy..and One Of The Nicest Most Caring Person
Most embarrassing moment
Running Into A Glass Door And Everyone Saw It! Lol

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1553913